Too Much Confusion In the Coffee World...

CoffeeJive

Jul 6, 2011
The Coffee Bar
Visit site
Yeah, It's quite a misconception when dealing with caffein consumers. They always think "bold" means stronger and stronger means more powerful in energy, or something.

Perhaps we can all help the world one cup at a time, I'm happy to showcase our first episode and more to come!
I hope you all join in the dialogue, It's an evolving community for everyone!

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
Does anybody know much about buffered caffeine? It doesn't seem like it is a subject that ever comes up. Buffered caffeine is much better for the body, it provides the boost of energy but for a longer period of time without the highs and lows of regular caffeine. I only know of one coffee in the world that has it, not sure how many there are out there though. Not many people realize this, but caffeine has many negative side effects including anxiety, depression, trouble sleeping, and increased heart rate. I think two of the most important facts though are that caffeine increases fat storage and can build up an appetite. I find it interesting though that buffered caffeine avoids these negative side effects while maintaining that healthy energy level that many people seek while drinking coffee. Is anybody else familiar with this?

CoffeeJive

Jul 6, 2011
The Coffee Bar
Visit site
Hmm, it seems right on the brink of 'scam'-land, but a bio engineered caffein? Sure, I wouldn't doubt it. It's just the issue of getting it involved in the processes that are done everyday. Why fix what ain't broke, of course 'broke' is a relative term to everyone.

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
Yeah CoffeeJive it does seem rather hard to believe. I am actually going to school to become a Biomedical Engineer and I believe that chemically it definitely is possible. The scientist that designed the coffee that I have been drinking claims to have done decades of research on the subject. She is a glycemic index scientist and her name is Dr. Ann de Wees Allen in case you are interested in finding more information on the topic.

CoffeeJive

Jul 6, 2011
The Coffee Bar
Visit site
If you can convince the right amount of people to utilize this process, it may be worth it. But I wonder if too many of the 'masses' would be too afraid of the 'man-made' coffee. As if what's been done for this long is 'right' but I think I used my quota of 'quotes' in this post.

chrismartyn

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Re:

What people see and here is what they speak. Thats why, strong coffee means more beans and dark colour for them.

NOTE: Your URL's for off-topic websites were "moderated" and removed.

Last edited by a moderator: