vote for pitcher stock ,samples for free

ivanfromwingkin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
The temp display one is suitable for beginners.You are so professional certainly not to use it~aha ~pointy one is a good point, we know.Thank you very much.

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I like #1 but the color ones are interesting except the look like plastic or cheap metal... Can you provide a description of each to help us out?

ivanfromwingkin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Which color? Actually, his offer was to receive a free sample of the one they will make based on the results of the survey. Of course, if they make number three, which appears to be the same only unpainted, you can even "paint" it yourself (just kidding...they are using a food grade coating).

I'm with sidg...my vote is for #1. I like it because it is not connected at the base of the handle, which would allow it to hang from a strip of stainless steel bolted to the wall in the workspace thereby saving valuable counter and shelf space.

thanks ,
plz tell me info that I send

ivanfromwingkin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
In my mind the temp display wouldn't be worthwhile... once you know how to froth, the feel of the metal tells you all you need to know, and I'd be surprised if the color strips would react fast enough - plus it'd be a distraction to pay attention to that instead of watching what the milk is doing.
I'd pick number 1, and suggest making the spout pointy rather than squared off.

I will do what I promise ,plz tell me your info .I send

ivanfromwingkin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I don't feel right in accepting free samples from Forum members, so I always decline when people want to send me free samples on this Forum.

However, I can vote, and I'd like to vote for #5, if it's available in degrees Fahrenheit.

Rose

thank for your reply.
I think it's ok for sample as you give me kind suggestion. plz tell me your address:coffee:

4rugal

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I like #1. The colors are interesting but a little plain. It would be nice to know if the colored ones are enamel outside and stainless steel inside.