🧡 Wanted Wanted:? High Quality Espresso Machine & Grinder

iso

Feb 28, 2024
munich
Visit site
I am helping someone else find a high-quality stainless steel espresso machine for home use, like the La Marzocco Linea Mini, Rocket Espresso, Profitec, or Rancilio, along with a premium espresso coffee grinder like the Mazzer.

Does anyone know where we can find these products? Any recommendations or leads would be greatly!

sarahq97

Apr 12, 2024
Michigan
Visit site
I have a Mazzer Super Jolly grinder I am looking to sell! Bought for a mobile coffee cart, but only ended up using it a handful of times for personal use. Located in MI, let me know if interested! Bought for around $900, would be willing to part with it for $700 plus whatever shipping.

I got a Profitec Pro 500 for home use. It had a pretty major issue with the relay switch breaking within the first year and had to repair it, it seems to be working well now, but it was a frustrating thing to happen so early in its life.

in USA you have a wide selection of machines available at Whole Latte Love and Clive and both have good customer support.

Be sure to do research and look at the reviews before making any major purchase.