Web Hosting - Who Do You Use?

TopBean

Apr 13, 2008
Fort Myers, Florida
Visit site
Hi All!

I have three sites on VodaHost which has a nice WYSIWYG called BlueVoda, 9.95 a month for as many free add-on's as you wish to have... not exceeding 500MB
I have one site on G0Daddy - not the easiest site builder to optimize - 10.75 a year
I have a Joomla site on my local server that I'm building - my local server FREE
Three sites on Storesonline.com- By far the best to optimize and great back office features.- 24.95ea per month.
I heard that SiteMonster was pretty good. It looks like a nice Control panel.

Those are mine to date

Randall

rokdave

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
I also using right now Yahoo! Web Hosting it actually effective one..

valcs

Mar 12, 2004
CA, USA
Visit site
i have used tons of hosts before. always went by price and always got burned. for 3 years now i use bluehost for all my projects including my coffee directory. i am very happy with them. i run 5 projects with them

wileefee

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I use hostgator and bluehost. They are the best web hosting that I know until now. They are quite higher in cost but reasonable services.

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to the site and to this forum. I recently started a new web site for selling coffee plants here in Australia. I use SiteGround as the hosting service and at $3 per month, I'm not complaining. My site won't be ready for a little while until I get the content right. When it is, I'll post the url and ask for comments.

Regards,
Brian

CoastalRoasters

May 9, 2011
Tiverton, RI
Visit site
I currently use Volusion and have been very happy with the service. It's a very comprehensive solution that includes the merchant account along with the hosting services. The backend is very easy to use and the customer support is available 24x7 and very knowledgeable. You can check out our site Coastalroasters.com to get a feel for what is capable with a Volusion solution.

Kevin O'Gara

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
We at J. Martinez use Nexxus which specializes in Magento sites, which is what we recently switched to. Service has been great, aspects of Magento are a bear to work with, but it is incredibly flexible.

castellano

Jun 7, 2011
Germany
Visit site
Beware of free hosting. There services they do not provide such as e-mail. I had a free account with 000webhost which is free, but I had to configure the e-mail server though google. Cheap is cheap and it works as long as you don't have a lot of traffic, but if you do, you may want to pay a little for the server. Besides, 50 dollars a year doesn't sound bad.

phughes

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I use shared web hosting from IX webhosting and I am very satisfied with them. Also some friends of mine are using their services and they are also very happy. I can recommend using them because they have a good cost effectivenes.

castellano

Jun 7, 2011
Germany
Visit site
When selecting a web host you have to be careful. Cheaper is not always better. Many cheap web hosts do not send all the e-mails if they have a high traffic on that moment. I used Yahoo for a while and it was good. I have also used GoDaddy and it worked fine.

irriducibili

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Beware of free hosting. There services they do not provide such as e-mail. I had a free account with 000webhost which is free, but I had to configure the e-mail server though google. Cheap is cheap and it works as long as you don't have a lot of traffic, but if you do, you may want to pay a little for the server. Besides, 50 dollars a year doesn't sound bad.

yes, that's why i use google apps for email. but overall 000webhost is simply good.