What are you drinking right now?

paffas

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,
I am addicted to coffee as well and I love to drink espresso. Right now I am oftenly drinking black coffee, instant or vending machine coffee, which I am ashamed of, but working days are busy.
Cheers

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
I didn't say you made a mistake; I was simply pointing out the fact that your main goal in signing up was apparently to find new customers, direct people to your website, get the name of your company in front of people. You answered 'what are drinking right now' truthfully. But in the context of your first five posts, I'd say you're sending a message that a new member perhaps ought not to send.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
if you want more energy which means more caffeine, try regular brewed coffee instead of espresso.
regular brewed coffee has way more caffeine than espresso.

8oz regular coffee has 95 mg caffeine
espresso has 64 mg
instant coffee with 1 tsp has 31 mg.

By the way, if you really want high caffeine, try "robusta coffee". it has double of regular arabica coffee.

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
My first cup this morning was Peet's Sumatra. I'm presently enjoying my second cup - of Deadman's Reach by Ravens Brew Roasters. Both good but by no means the end of my quest for flavor.... :)

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
I started off the morning with a Guatemala Huehuetenango La Providencia (one of the Finca La Providencias in the mountains, not the La Providencia on the lake), then went to a PNG AX -- both roasted by The Lovely & Talented Roast Mistress. Both really, really good. 'Adventure' coffees.

And now that it is late here in Ireland I'm enjoying a 12 year old Bowmore single malt Scotch whiskey.

All in all a pretty good day. :-D

Last edited: