Who is going to Atlanta for SCAA symposium in April 14- to 17 2016?

freshcoffeecup

Oct 25, 2015
USA
Visit site
I wish to attend ..Would love to enjoy #freshcoffeecup with you guys.Is first is far, second have no time for now..In near future if my freshcoffeecup.net produces more profit I will be there.

Bereka

Nov 24, 2014
Washington, DC
Visit site
e07ad860eefacf35d76dc3d8bd1b6e8b.jpg
e07ad860eefacf35d76dc3d8bd1b6e8b.jpg

BoldJava

Jul 29, 2006
St Paul, Minnesota
Visit site
Well, just returned from the Atlanta SCAA event and thoght I would give a quick update:

• Working a booth is fun and rewarding. Excellent experience in learning what homeroasters and small roasteries are after. Glad to meet any of you who stopped by.
  • Little time to socialize and see all the booths. 3 long days and soak the dawgs!
  • Barb and Doug of Orphan Espresso fame are doing well. Doug even quit the Marbies.
  • 800 vendors
  • 1/3 smaller than the Seattle event.
  • Less peripheral products (syrups, cups, packaging systems, etc) than Seattle
  • One greens importer informed me that SCAA Seattle, Apr 2017, is sold out for booths.Mill City Roasters will be there, already haven booked a double booth in advance.
  • Had no interaction with barista events for the 1st time. Always have caught 30 minutes in the past.
  • Tea not so visible
  • Mill City Roasters won the best designed small booth. Let me see if I can find the pic!

Last edited: