Alun Evans Check In

Hello Mightybean and BaristaTrainer. Thanks for the posting- all the Merdeka Coffee crew here and friends and partners up that part of Indonesia are all accounted for. We had a shake here in Java yesterday that got a lot of people worried. It was not a big one, but seismologists have been warning there could be other quakes along the Fault that runs up the coast of Sumatra and parallel to Java.

I know the people of Aceh are very thankful for the support that they have received from so many people, organisations and governments from around the world. In a tragedy of this scale I am really glad to see the best of humanity coming out.

Thanks again for the post- Alun

mightybean

Apr 8, 2003
Medina, Ohio
Visit site
Alun_evans said:
Hello Mightybean and BaristaTrainer. Thanks for the posting- all the Merdeka Coffee crew here and friends and partners up that part of Indonesia are all accounted for. We had a shake here in Java yesterday that got a lot of people worried. It was not a big one, but seismologists have been warning there could be other quakes along the Fault that runs up the coast of Sumatra and parallel to Java.

I know the people of Aceh are very thankful for the support that they have received from so many people, organisations and governments from around the world. In a tragedy of this scale I am really glad to see the best of humanity coming out.

Thanks again for the post- Alun

I am glad to hear your all healthy, good luck and Godspeed in getting everything back in order there. Your right, it is good to see humanity get together for once and try to help each other out.