Anyone here smoke cigars?

bobjr

Apr 4, 2011
indonesia
Visit site
Deli was famous tobacco from colonial times, the Deli has a lot of tobacco in cigars for several types of quality, European countries have been much use of tobacco for cigars world deli

I love cigars
iR.png

C

coffeeloverlisa

That's your humidor! Sorry, didn't know it was your business. I totally understand about how much a walk in costs.

No that is not my humidor :coffee: That is my local B&M. I meant when I go to a store with a walk in humidor, I shop proportionately!!

Lisa

LGHT

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been a huge cigar smoker and collector for almost 20 years and cigars actually got me into coffee. Well actually I couldn't continue to drink as much scotch as I did and still make it into the office daily so coffee was the next best thing to pair with a cigar. I don't smoke as often as I once did, but I still have several dark coolerdors that that would rival even Min Ron Nee's collection ;)

C

coffeeloverlisa

*drooling at the thought of your coolerdors with a cup o coffee* !!!!

Nice!

Cheers!

Lisa

C

coffeeloverlisa

Maybe it is because we have great taste in both!
And add single malt scotch too.

Cheers!

Lisa

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
I used to work in the tobacco fields in Connecticut as a kid. I worked shade grown, where the leaves are used as the wrappers. There was broad leaf (not shade grown) which was used as the filler. I don't know if you ever had one, but they are known as Connecticut Valley cigars. So I have smoked a few, but not steadially. I would say that the last time I smoked one was when I was involved in a political campaign in our State and our guy one (and that was over 10 years ago).

"Have a Cigar, you're gonna go far!"

Len

yourcoffeecompany

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
When I was in Savannah GA I come across a little cigar shop and was reccomended a cigar by a company called "Acid" I tried three different ones and all three were the best cigars I have ever had. I would definately recommend you trying these cigars

LGHT

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
When I was in Savannah GA I come across a little cigar shop and was reccomended a cigar by a company called "Acid" I tried three different ones and all three were the best cigars I have ever had. I would definately recommend you trying these cigars

hahaha ACID's are probably one of the worse cigars I've ever tried..

latonyarock

Apr 27, 2011
India
Visit site
i used to enjoy cigars with coffee but i miss the feeling since i decided to quit smoking. I still remember hanging in with friends and used to smoke and sip coffee all evening at the crowded coffee shops.

C

coffeeloverlisa

Honestly I am not a CAO fan but hey if you are - good for you! I also have quite a few Lancero and Robusoto Padilla 1932's that folks rave about but I am not diggin those either. If any one wants to trade for some Perdomos, pm me.

Cheers!

Lisa

maram

May 13, 2011
Visit site
before I tried it I had not idea why people liked smoking. I tried a cigar, regular and cherry flavored. When I did, I REALLY didn't know why people smoked!

46iwsfy73

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Good Coffee, Good Tobacco, Good Music...

A good cigar and a great cup of coffee is a special thing. On occasion I also like to have a cigarette (especially in the morning). For some reason, I just enjoy it ;)

C

coffeeloverlisa

A good cigar and a great cup of coffee is a special thing. On occasion I also like to have a cigarette (especially in the morning). For some reason, I just enjoy it ;)

Totally agree with your first statement! You are going to either laugh or send a nasty letter, but in my cigar circle we say cigarettes and weed are for kids :lol:.

Enjoy whatever makes you happy my friend!

Cheers!