Author of All Things Coffee

Calafi

May 15, 2021
California
Visit site
Greetings coffee lovers,

I'm the author of a book titled, All Things Coffee. This is a short coffee table book which covers historical, cultural, fun facts, etc about coffee and is available on Amazon, Barnes&Nobel and Target among other venues.

I'm looking for alternative market ideas (i.e. coffee shops, small bookstores) that may be interested in selling/displaying this book. If anyone is in such industry and interested, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you!
Calafi

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Greetings coffee lovers,

I'm the author of a book titled, All Things Coffee. This is a short coffee table book which covers historical, cultural, fun facts, etc about coffee and is available on Amazon, Barnes&Nobel and Target among other venues.

I'm looking for alternative market ideas (i.e. coffee shops, small bookstores) that may be interested in selling/displaying this book. If anyone is in such industry and interested, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you!
Calafi

Hello Calafi,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I just went to the Amazon website, and I ordered your book. It's on sale today.

I'm looking forward to reading it.

~ Rose

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Farnaz! Welcome to Coffee Forums, so glad to see you here! For all the members here, Farnaz Calafi's parents are good friends and customers of mine. They asked me to give an opinion of her book, which is very entertaining and not intimidating to a person just beginning their coffee journey. Farnaz is a talented writer with a rather unique writing style. I would encourage any members with retail stores to add this book to your inventory. When paired with a pound of whole bean coffee, this book would make a perfect coffee gift! Correct me if I'm wrong my friend, Farnaz also managed a coffee blog for an online news site in New York city. Glad to have you here Farnaz!!!

Doug

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Farnaz! Welcome to Coffee Forums, so glad to see you here! For all the members here, Farnaz Calafi's parents are good friends and customers of mine. They asked me to give an opinion of her book, which is very entertaining and not intimidating to a person just beginning their coffee journey. Farnaz is a talented writer with a rather unique writing style. I would encourage any members with retail stores to add this book to your inventory. When paired with a pound of whole bean coffee, this book would make a perfect coffee gift! Correct me if I'm wrong my friend, Farnaz also managed a coffee blog for an online news site in New York city. Glad to have you here Farnaz!!!

Doug

Wow Doug !

That is so cool that Farnaz Calafi's parents are friends of yours (and customers). I ordered the book yesterday, because it sparked my interest. I can't wait to read it.

~ Rose

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow Doug !

That is so cool that Farnaz Calafi's parents are friends of yours (and customers). I ordered the book yesterday, because it sparked my interest. I can't wait to read it.

~ Rose

I know you'll enjoy it Rose! Farnaz's parents are so nice! When they found out I was a big fan of pistachios, they brought some back with them from a trip to Iran to give to me as a gift! When they found out what a total coffee geek I am, they were so interested...I didn't find out until later that their daughter also has been bitten by the bean! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on "All Things Coffee"!

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the thoughtful message, Doug! You're the one who told me about this site, and I appreciate it. Great to connect with you here.

Of course! If you decide to continue to blog about coffee...I know how busy you are, but if you do...there are oodles of members from which you could derive great content on various aspects of the coffee business. Good to connect with you here for sure!

Calafi

May 15, 2021
California
Visit site
Thanks again for the warm welcome Doug, Rose & Ken. Hope you find my book informative. Looking forward to learning from & interacting with the wonderful coffee peeps here!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
hahah! I was like who is Ken. Thats a quote from a 70's tv show Starskey and Hutch...Ken Hutchinson[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]. [/FONT]

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thank you, Rose! Hope you truly enjoy it.

Hi Calafi,

The book arrived last week. On Thursday, I brought it with me to read while I was waiting for a friend to have cataract eye surgery. I figured I could pass the time away with a good book.

"All Things Coffee" was a very easy and quick read. The pages flowed nicely, and the information was light and very easy to comprehend. I particularly enjoyed reading the chapter called, "Twelve Signs You May be a Coffehlolic." I got a good laugh as I read through that chapter.

I agree with Mr. Peaberry (Doug) when he said, "When paired with a pound of whole bean coffee, this book would make a perfect coffee gift!" It would also make a good addition to a coffee gift basket or any other coffee-related gift combination.

Thank you, Calafi, for sharing your book with us.

~ Rose

If anyone is interested in finding the book, it is easy to find on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/All-Things-C...&asin=0578762714&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1