topher1 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,993 Reaction score 82 Apr 4, 2013 #31 some more.. The last picture is a carbon bit. We had to shave the whole front of the drum off because it was warped...worked like a champ!
some more.. The last picture is a carbon bit. We had to shave the whole front of the drum off because it was warped...worked like a champ!
T trueandbrave New member Joined Feb 12, 2013 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Apr 4, 2013 #32 thanks for the pictures topher. suddenly my IR-3 seems tiny. the drum in the truck really gives you the scale. looks bigger than a honda fit!
thanks for the pictures topher. suddenly my IR-3 seems tiny. the drum in the truck really gives you the scale. looks bigger than a honda fit!
topher1 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,993 Reaction score 82 Apr 5, 2013 #33 I could drive my Scion IQ into it! If I have my way I will never go that big again...60 kilo is the largest I want to roast on...anything bigger and you really don't have as much control.
I could drive my Scion IQ into it! If I have my way I will never go that big again...60 kilo is the largest I want to roast on...anything bigger and you really don't have as much control.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon