caribou coffee

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Re: caripoo coffee

JASMINES said:
hoser said:
caribou coffee is losing money in it's bid to be a major coffee competitor. It is a very poor stock investment and extremely poor choice for anyone who believes in christian values. The company has demonstrated it's sociopathic capitalist nature multiple times in Minnesota. The coffee quality is a whole another matter.

hoser...you are a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up! There is nothing worse then someone talking like a 5 year old! Remember what your mother taught you, "If you have anything good to say, then don't say it at all!"

BilgeMud

Jan 18, 2006
Visit site
In defense of Hoser

Hoser makes perfect sense. If he does not want to support Caribou Coffee because of their political moral or other views all of the power to him. That does not make him a loser.

Jasmines, which side are you on?

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
It was directed toward Jasmines.

I really need to start proof reading my posts!

"If you have anything good to say, then don't say it at all!" :grin: Ah that makes me laugh.

We need an edit option for idiots like me who need to add the word Don't!

bsimret

Mar 22, 2006
Dallas, TX
Visit site
There were a bunch of them opening in the D.C. area when I used to live there. The quality was mediocre and the drinks a bit too syrupy for me but like others, I did like the ambiance (fireplace and woodsy decor). For me... that's as far as it goes.

I didn't know about the whole islamic angle. Something to keep in mind I guess.