Coffee Art - A Unique Artform

coffeeart

Jun 17, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
Hello fellow coffee lovers. I have a cousin who is an amazing artist. She has found a way to express her love for coffee and art through a single avenue. She paints beautiful paintings using only coffee on watercolor paper.

You can see a few samples on her website at www.coffee-art.com.

Most of her original paintings are hanging in a coffee shop in Tulsa, OK called Nordaggio's Coffee. The shop clientelle have been so responsive to the coffee art that we decided to start a business of recreating the art pieces into prints & greeting cards. The greeting cards and prints have been flying off the shelves, and we're looking to expand the business to other cities and states.

Would anybody be interested in helping us get the word out?

Does anyone have an idea how to spread the word about this unique artwork? I believe every coffee shop owner would love to know about this beautiful artwork!

www.coffee-art.com

Thanks,

Jeff

wulf

Oct 29, 2003
London, UK
Visit site
That's a neat idea! How well do the paintings last (assuming you give them the same respect that a standard watercolour would require)?

If they're comparable in longevity, it might be worth contacting a lot of coffee companies. I can imagine a lot of CEO's would get a buzz from having one in their office and then boasting "that one's painted with our finest XYZ roast" to admirers!

Wulf

coffeeart

Jun 17, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
Coffee Art Longevity

Karen started painting with coffee about 6-7 years ago, so far the originals still look perfect. Since it's such a new medium it's hard to tell how long they'll last. The prints are just as magnificent though, and they should last a hundred years if well taken care of.