Coffee from Honduras

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Copan's Samples.

When I intitially emailed them to ask for samples, I too got no response, and I'd just about given up on them when the samples arrived...so perhaps yours are "in the mail" now....

mightybean

Apr 8, 2003
Medina, Ohio
Visit site
Finally got an email from these folks 2 weeks ago that promised that my samples would be sent out that day and that I would have them last week :grin: . Well lets just say for the sake that they are new in the forum that the samples have never shown up :( . I am just going to assume that they were lost in the mail somewhere between Honduras and Ohio. I will give them some credit they at least did email back and tell me that their email server was down. I'll give em a few more weeks and keep you posted.

Ron

mightybean

Apr 8, 2003
Medina, Ohio
Visit site
It has know been 2 months and still nothing from this outfit, I swear they must have given away everything and went out of business. This will be my last post on this subject I did not want to leave the forum hanging any longer on this subject. That why I always say BE CAREFUL when someones comes around peddling "Free" stuff. If you did get your samples you were lucky.

Ron

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Sorry 'bout that

I had mixed feelings about their coffee- it was not something I would buy in any great amounts, but nice as an occasional cup for variety of experience. My wife really loved it, though.