Coffee in Germany and Israel?

ncrabtre

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm traveling in Germany and Israel over the next five weeks, and I need coffee shop recommendations. Last time I was in Germany I had serious trouble finding a halfway decent cup of coffee. But they must exist right? I am going to be in northern Bavaria, in a small town called Coburg, but I would be happy with any suggestions in the southern half of Germany. I really wanted to visit the Probat Factory, but unfortunately it is too far away. I have heard the coffee in Israel is better (from an article in Barista magazine). I am going to be in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. I cant live on preground italian mass-market espresso for five weeks... HELP ME!

angelatte

Sep 5, 2014
LAGUNA BEACH, CA
Visit site
I haven't been to Germany.. but my FAV coffee shop: cafe experience in Israel, is "Tmol-Shilshom" - in the heart of Jerusalem!
I just realized your post is from 2010 (!!) haa I hope you had a great time! Did you find great coffee??

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I just realized your post is from 2010 (!!) haa I hope you had a great time! Did you find great coffee??

Hello "angelatte"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

I'm glad you realized early-on to look at the date of the posts. You can also click on the person's name and see their profile and when they last visited the Forum. This person's last visit was back in 2011, so it's very likely that you won't be receiving a reply from him.

When you get a chance to post again, please say hello to the rest of the Forum in the Introduction area.

Rose