Coffee Mugs with nice and unique designs/shape?

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Xin Xiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers Co.,Ltd located in Shandong province China, which is one of the most famous ceramic producing Area. After experienced 20 years of ceramic business and development, we become a professional and reliable daisy-used ceramics supplier. Our annual turn-over more than RMB100millons .Our factory have SEDEX audit, NBCU audit, Disney audit, Wal-mart audit ect......

Xin Xiang Custom Ceramic Coffee Mugs Manufacturers Co.,Ltd business include ceramic mugs, ceramic coffee cups, tea cups and saucers, fine bone china mugs, promotional mugs, eco cups, musical/melody mugs, color changing mug/magic cups, solid color mugs ,coated mug, dinnerware sets, tableware, couple mugs, plates, bowls ect, Materials: porcelain, stoneware, magnesia strengthen porcelain, fine bone china . There are variety designs and shapes for your selection, customers' own designs are welcomed.

Xinxiang Company provide all goods with high quality at competitive prices, those help us own all of our customers' Trust. The customers are mainly from East-south Asia, European, Africa, America......

We are Ceramic mugs supplier from china ,We will keep in working hard and truly hope to become your most reliable supplier in China.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
@custommugmanufacturers, You needed 6 posts to say that? All within 15 minutes of one another? Really? I'm beginning to think you're just a spammer from China. And you are a new member with just these 6 posts on the site. Rose?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
@custommugmanufacturers, You needed 6 posts to say that? All within 15 minutes of one another? Really? I'm beginning to think you're just a spammer from China. And you are a new member with just these 6 posts on the site. Rose?

This morning, my finger was on the Ban & Clean button, but I decided to think about it first.

I have to admit, in all of the years that I've been a Moderator here, I have never seen anyone use a one-sentence per post - step-by-step method for a recipe in order to get the six posts that they need (to be able to insert a link in a post). At least it was all in one thread and I didn't have to read through six separate threads to get to the one with the links..

I'm mildly amused (for now), but I'll also be watching out for more indicators of Spamming action.

~ Rose

IvoDejesus

Jan 6, 2021
Visit site
Dude, try to look for on eBay, there are a lot of cases when people sell unique vintage mugs for very low prices. That is a good advice, people are selling some gems there for low prices. Amazon is another place worth looking, anything can be found on Amazon and there is no reason why a good Dinnerware set can't. That is the safest thing you can do now, a lot of these websites are protected now, and you cannot be scammed, it's the same as going to the store and choosing what you need. eBay is my favorite, when people really need money, they sell good things for low prices, that's my chance!

Last edited:

Abrahamus

Dec 16, 2020
Visit site
I would love to have a custom-made cup! There are lots of shops that are going to do this, but I've only had terrible experiences. Either the peeling feels off, or the printing had an awful quality. I've wanted to make something related to cryptocurrency logo coffee mug moon and they've completely messed up my idea. It was a gift for a close friend of mine, but I simply couldn't give the mug to him. I had to look for different alternatives online and I've actually managed to find one. He was really happy and that's the only things that matter

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
As far as I'm concerned perfection in the coffee mug was achieved by the Victor Insulator Company with their diner mug. Everything since pales in comparison. I refuse to drink my coffee at home out of anything else.