Coffee order over roasted.

justme

Oct 28, 2006
Georgia
Visit site
I received my order from one of the better known and popular roasted coffee suppliers and it was very much over roasted. I am drinking it but my number of cups per day has gone way down until I finish the bag. I have ordered from this company numerous times with no problems and the coffee ordered is my favorite, not something new I was trying.

I won't mention the name of the company as I have been 100% happy with what I have received in the past and will order from them again. I have roasted beans and burnt a few batches myself.

I just wonder how often this happens and what type quality controls the more popular suppliers use to catch this before it gets sent on to the customer.

Why don't you contact them and let them know? I am sure they would appreciate an email or a call. If you received a batch like this, countless other customers did too for sure. They did not become a well known and popular roaster just because of their coffee, there probably is a good touch of customer service in there as well. You never know, maybe there was some kind of mix up on the packing line?? Unlikely, but these things could happen I guess...

Nodezone

Dec 21, 2006
Minneapolis
Visit site
I have found the vast majority of roasters extremely pleasant and easy to do business with. If you were unhappy with a shipment, they would want to be the first to know about it.

I would just call and let them know! We all make mistakes, well, most of us! :D

justme

Oct 28, 2006
Georgia
Visit site
I emailed the Roaster to tell him about my last order. He replied that he had not received any complaints and to try another order and if it was the same as the previous he would reimburse me for both orders. I still have around half a bag left and thinking about sending it to him so he can see for himself.