Coffee photos anyone?

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
The Brazil photo is very nice. Perhaps you could add where in Brazil and what time of year.

Is there a way to show thumbnails of the photos on the page, rather than just a list?
Like the Hazelnut & Coffee photo at the top of the page.
The star ratings could be placed above each thumbnail.

Someone's gotta give me at least one star for mine...... or five!

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Does writing alt text into a photo serve as keywords for searches? I've read a bit about it and still can't figure out the use for it. What about the photo mouseover image... keywords again?

I have a page in my site dedicated to photos and figure all of the alt tags will eliminate the need for any visible text on the page and can be used in meta description of the page. I think the mouseover image (when your cursor moves over the image, text pops up over the image to describe the image), is not indexed by the search engine robots and doesn't function in Firefox anyway.

Coffeedetective's photos all have alt text (except for one of mine, oops) and they all have mouseover text (at least in IE).

I use both in all of my photos, but..... does it even count for anything??? My thoughts are scattered on this issue. Hopefully I've been clear.