Coffee pod manufacturing

SHalland

Feb 17, 2006
Montana
Visit site
Hi, my husband and I are starting a coffee roasting delivery service, and we are considering making fresh roasted coffee pods. Can anyone tell me if they know of a small pod making machine (we are a mom and pop operation :wink: ) Thanks for your time!

Unfortunatly I do not believe hat such a machine exists. We have all of our pod packing out sourced to Louisiana but they only do batchesin the 250 pounds and up at a time range. Basicaly we send a half a pallet of coffee down to them, and they send back three pallets of pods, individually wrapped and boxed up in lots of 150.
I really don't like pods, although they are convienant, because of th whole 'coffee goes bad after you grind it' thing. But not everyone is as picky as I am. You can try a google search, but most of the machines I have seen are for producing hundreds of pounds of pods a day not a couple hundred pods.

sunnyjapan

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Coffee Pod Making Machine for every home & Office

Unfortunatly I do not believe hat such a machine exists. We have all of our pod packing out sourced to Louisiana but they only do batchesin the 250 pounds and up at a time range. Basicaly we send a half a pallet of coffee down to them, and they send back three pallets of pods, individually wrapped and boxed up in lots of 150.
I really don't like pods, although they are convienant, because of th whole 'coffee goes bad after you grind it' thing. But not everyone is as picky as I am. You can try a google search, but most of the machines I have seen are for producing hundreds of pounds of pods a day not a couple hundred pods.

You can vist the Web sunny com hk for your quick solution. They make small and very easy to operate machine and the filter paper for you to make your own blend of Coffee at your home or office.