J javanut New member Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Mar 12, 2008 #1 I posted this previously but it seems to have disappeared from the forums. anyone know why/how that would happen? Any way, I am currently seeking a roaster/supplier that also assists/consults with the start up. Any recommendations? Thanks
I posted this previously but it seems to have disappeared from the forums. anyone know why/how that would happen? Any way, I am currently seeking a roaster/supplier that also assists/consults with the start up. Any recommendations? Thanks
D davidsbiscotti New member Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 338 Reaction score 0 Mar 12, 2008 #2 Here's the thread, it's in coffee shops & cafes: http://www.coffeeforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=30161&highlight=#30161
Here's the thread, it's in coffee shops & cafes: http://www.coffeeforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=30161&highlight=#30161
C CCafe Active member Joined Aug 11, 2004 Messages 1,567 Reaction score 4 Mar 12, 2008 #3 I deleted this thread due to multiple postings.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon