Delonghi ECAM coffee machine Descale cleaning instructions

KKCo

Jul 20, 2022
Sofia
Visit site
Hi all :) I will present you full Delonghi Descale cleaning instructions will be given according to the Delonghi ECAM instruction manual. Please note I am using EcoDecalc decalcifier especially made for Delonghi coffee machines.The message or alarm "descale" will appear on the screen and you need to start the cleaning process in order to prevent the machine of damage in future.The same procedure shows on this Descale cleaning instruction is valid for other Delonghi coffee machine models: Delonghi Magnifica Evo, Delonghi Primadonna, Delonghi Dinamica Plus, Delonghi Elleta Cappucchino, Delonghi Autentica .
Please see the vodeo below 👇👇👇 :

I.Fix.Jura

Aug 6, 2021
Spring, Texas
Visit site
For $400, you can install a whole house water softener. With it, not only you don't need to descale your coffee machine, you don't need to descale your water heater, your shower head/screen, your toilet, your dishwasher, your faucet, your skin, your hair, ..., everything in your house. This is why every time I buy a house, water softener is the first thing I will install even water is not that hard in my area (we use surface water).