DO you drink coffee mostly for taste or energy?

Happycoffeeshop

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
We drink Happy Coffee for the energy and the great taste!! It also suppresses our appetite and has a wonderful mocha flavor. This Happy Coffee has a lot of benefits.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
We drink our Happy Coffee for the energy and the great taste!! It also suppresses our appetite and has a wonderful mocha flavor. This Happy Coffee has a lot of benefits.

Hello HappyCoffee,

I think we all get the idea that you like your own Happy Coffee.

Please stop all of the promotional posts. It may not be your intention, but it is starting to look like you are SPAMMING the Coffee Forum.

Thanks,
Rose

211bma

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I used to drink it for the caffeine but that was before I knew it even COULD taste good. Now I drink it mostly because it tastes AWESOME!

I started roasting my own 18 years ago on a Zack & Danni's (now Nesco) and it just kind of took over a small part of my life. I now have a professional batch roaster, and a top of the line home espresso machine.

So yeah, now it is mostly for taste, but I also NEED the caffeine.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
I drink coffee for boost my energy. Whenever i am in laziness or depression mode i drink coffee. It's completely reduced my depression and boost my energy.

I drink coffee for the taste rather than the caffeine. Never really thought about the caffeine part until a month ago when I noticed the effects in me. I'll have to stick with decade from now on and hope people will improve the quality of it.