Hello all--
I am laying the groundwork for opening a chocolate and coffee shop on the east coast (specifically in PA WV region). I was wondering if anyone knew of any wholesaler/supplier of coffee that is of better quality than say your typical food service company, I.E Cysco, Rhinehart, etc. I know in Pittsburgh there is a Nichols coffee co. and in NC I was reading about CounterCulture Coffee co but just seeing if anyone had any suggestions or advice when it comes to locating a supplier for coffee. It needs to be of good quality in order to attract business and build a solid reputation so I believe this is a critical part of opening a coffee shop. Any advice or help will me greatly appreciated. Cheers.
I am laying the groundwork for opening a chocolate and coffee shop on the east coast (specifically in PA WV region). I was wondering if anyone knew of any wholesaler/supplier of coffee that is of better quality than say your typical food service company, I.E Cysco, Rhinehart, etc. I know in Pittsburgh there is a Nichols coffee co. and in NC I was reading about CounterCulture Coffee co but just seeing if anyone had any suggestions or advice when it comes to locating a supplier for coffee. It needs to be of good quality in order to attract business and build a solid reputation so I believe this is a critical part of opening a coffee shop. Any advice or help will me greatly appreciated. Cheers.



![[Need help] Is this real coffee?](https://www.coffeeforums.com/data/files/featured_images/15/featuredimages_b7eb80f773b9f32e.webp)



