Everyone drinks coffee - not everyone gets paid to do that

hayduke

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Covid-19 has made a mess of the world, people are home, they are stressed out and anxious.
Why not drink coffee with nutritional benefits to combat those feelings, to also increase energy and focus?

Plenty of testimonials (including mine) - free samples available.

Love to share more about the offering with any interested in more information.

Happy to discuss offline or here - new to this forum so unsure of process.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Let's see. I'm stuck at home for weeks on end. Stressed out. On edge. And I should add more caffiene to the mix than my normal morning coffee? Yeah, that'll work. Nice to see your one and only post is for marketing purposes.

hayduke

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Actually its the opposite, this helps relieve stress, anxiousness, anxiety and improves focus and function.
There is also a CBD offering that assists in sleep and again, relieving stress.
If you'd like to learn more about it before making a judgement I am more than happy to help inform.

Let's see. I'm stuck at home for weeks on end. Stressed out. On edge. And I should add more caffiene to the mix than my normal morning coffee? Yeah, that'll work. Nice to see your one and only post is for marketing purposes.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Actually its the opposite, this helps relieve stress, anxiousness, anxiety and improves focus and function.
There is also a CBD offering that assists in sleep and again, relieving stress.
If you'd like to learn more about it before making a judgement I am more than happy to help inform.

If I wanted to go the CBD route I'll just light up something good for that. That's something I know a great deal about. I grew up in the 70's. :mrgreen:

hayduke

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Well i live in Vermont - light it up MtnMan62 - its all good. Just saying those products work for that too for being stressed out which you alluded to. The coffee we have alleviates stress, increases focus and helps with weight loss as well. If not right for you thats fine but this is a coffee board so likely most here are not adverse to some caffeine.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Here on the Coffee Forums website, we discuss how to make and enjoy "good 'ole - plain 'ole coffee".

A coffee product that contain additives (other than flavoring) really isn't coffee anymore. Sometimes it's necessary to evaluate whether or not those types of products should be discussed here.

From my experience, it appears that the majority of the active members on this Forum prefer to discuss "plain ole' coffee."

I think we should keep it that way.

~ Rose

hayduke

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
With apologies if I misunderstood Rose, I thought this section of the forum was the 'coffee industry'. This product can be a stand alone coffee drink with nutritional benefits or added to your delicious "plain ole coffee", while not detracting from the taste rather simply adding nutritional benefits to the sipper. Many enjoy these benefits and their normal coffee together so thought it was a fine fit for the 'coffee industry; page.