EXPOBAR Office Lever FOR SALE - $675 - E61 brew group!

jattea

Mar 28, 2008
Visit site
I am selling my 1-year old Expobar Office Lever. It is in pristine condition, and has been used perhaps 50 times ever. e-mail me at [email protected] if you''re interested.

EspressoMachinesmall.jpg

More photos of the machine can be seen here: http://flickr.com/photos/14610035@N08/sets/72157604293413665/

I purchased it from Whole Latte Love for $1,000, and am selling it for $675. It is as good as new!

I''m located in Buffalo, NY. For shipping, I''ll charge the actual shipping cost, approximately $60 (it''s a heavy machine!) plus whatever shipping insurance is.

It''s as good as machines twice the price.

Some perks of this machine:
- Commercial E61 brew group -- the best available!
- Heavy Duty Commercial Portafilter
- Progressive Coffee Infusion
- Commercial Design Heat Exchanger Boiler System - Large 1.8-liter copper boiler with brass end plate. Once it is up to operating pressure it can brew continuous espressos all day long. Due to the boiler''s large size it can also do many lattes and cappuccinos without any down time. The heat exchanger allows you to brew and steam at the same time.
- Unique Lever Control w/ 3-Way Valve
- Low Water Cut Off
- Pressure Controller w/Pressure Gauge
- Cup Warmer
- Hot Water Dispenser
- Commercial Quality Steam Wand
- 2.75-liter water reservoir

The Expobar Office Lever is breathtaking. Polished steel housing, cup warmer and front panel. Stainless steel drip grate and drip pan. Heavy powder coated steel frame and chrome plated brass brew group.

(Some of the text above was copied from the Whole Latte Love website. I hope no one minds!)

Thanks,
Jonathan
[email protected]

gregroddy

May 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote:540aed1d7b=\"jattea\"]I am selling my 1-year old Expobar Office Lever. It is in pristine condition, and has been used perhaps 50 times ever. e-mail me at [email protected] if you''''re interested.

EspressoMachinesmall.jpg

More photos of the machine can be seen here: http://flickr.com/photos/14610035@N08/sets/72157604293413665/

I purchased it from Whole Latte Love for $1,000, and am selling it for $675. It is as good as new!

I''''m located in Buffalo, NY. For shipping, I''''ll charge the actual shipping cost, approximately $60 (it''''s a heavy machine!) plus whatever shipping insurance is.

It''''s as good as machines twice the price.

Some perks of this machine:
- Commercial E61 brew group -- the best available!
- Heavy Duty Commercial Portafilter
- Progressive Coffee Infusion
- Commercial Design Heat Exchanger Boiler System - Large 1.8-liter copper boiler with brass end plate. Once it is up to operating pressure it can brew continuous espressos all day long. Due to the boiler''''s large size it can also do many lattes and cappuccinos without any down time. The heat exchanger allows you to brew and steam at the same time.
- Unique Lever Control w/ 3-Way Valve
- Low Water Cut Off
- Pressure Controller w/Pressure Gauge
- Cup Warmer
- Hot Water Dispenser
- Commercial Quality Steam Wand
- 2.75-liter water reservoir

The Expobar Office Lever is breathtaking. Polished steel housing, cup warmer and front panel. Stainless steel drip grate and drip pan. Heavy powder coated steel frame and chrome plated brass brew group.

(Some of the text above was copied from the Whole Latte Love website. I hope no one minds!)

Thanks,
Jonathan
[email protected][/quote:540aed1d7b]

I was wondering if this machine is still available or has it been sold?