Favorite coffee creamer?

BigBroncoJeff

Feb 16, 2013
in a vacuum
Visit site
Cinnabon creamer is my favorite flavored one. Otherwise it's half&half, milk, or every once in a while hazelnut creamer with cinnamon.

I like cold creamer so I can enjoy my coffee ASAP. Vacuums make a hot batch.

rohitlumar

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Coconut creamer is mine favorite as well. I add either cream or chocolate in my coffee. Some times dark chocolate and sometimes cream .They both are delicious in taste.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
There must be something about spring time or the Easter season that makes people ask for coconut coffee or coconut creamer. It seems to happen every year around this time.

I honestly can't imagine drinking coconut flavored coffee....but lots of people seem to like it.

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
There must be something about spring time or the Easter season that makes people ask for coconut coffee or coconut creamer. It seems to happen every year around this time.

I honestly can't imagine drinking coconut flavored coffee....but lots of people seem to like it.

Rose

I have noticed more and more poeople ask for coconut flavor.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I tried coconut creamer and it is very good. Becoming one of my favorites now :)

Flori
Blogger, CoffeeLoversOfWorld.com

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Since I have found the amazing flavor of single origin coffee, I have not used any creamer. I used to use creamer to hide bad and bitterness of bad coffee. But I guess I will try again....

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
If it is a hot coffee, you may use liquid creamer. The best thing to do is pour the creamer first before adding coffee. Liquid creamer is best also for iced coffee but never use a powdered creamer on iced coffee, it will become lumpy.

BuzzRoaster

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I use sweetened evaporated milk as a base, cut it with whole milk and add any flavor that suits me at the time. I use Watkins flavorings because they taste the best. My current favorite is a few drops of caramel and a few drops of peppermint. I don't know why but that combination is really tasty.