Floor Plan Feedback/Advice

Ozarkis

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
No ice cream not at all. How about baked stuff which goes good with coffee, like muffins, crescent rolls, cookies etc. Hope this will help. Floor plan is good in given space. May increase the size of condiment station.

Last edited:

remedy69

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
No ice cream not at all. How about baked stuff which goes good with coffee, like muffins, crescent rolls, cookies etc. Hope this will help. Floor plan is good in given space. May increase the size of condiment station.

We will be having a variety of pastries and sandwiches to accompany the beverages. If the condiment station is any bigger it might interfere with customers seated on the bar stools. This was the only logical place I could think of putting it unless someone has another suggestion?

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
The third is better IMO as well. Now do you really need two bathrooms? Maybe if you can get a way with one and gain some space. Will depend on your local regulations.

remedy69

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The third is better IMO as well. Now do you really need two bathrooms? Maybe if you can get a way with one and gain some space. Will depend on your local regulations.

Anything >10 & <25 seats requires two handicap accessible bathrooms - so those have to stay in the design.

Ozarkis

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Condiment counter can go close to RG DG counter space which will open up cpl feet of space next to bar stools, give enough movement room. Bug the regulation department how many bathrooms do the need in 800sqft business, beg them do what ever it takes to make one bathroom. I have seen in many small restaurants only one bathroom. Regulations are good keeps us honest but some times they are nonsense. God luck

remedy69

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Condiment counter can go close to RG DG counter space which will open up cpl feet of space next to bar stools, give enough movement room. Bug the regulation department how many bathrooms do the need in 800sqft business, beg them do what ever it takes to make one bathroom. I have seen in many small restaurants only one bathroom. Regulations are good keeps us honest but some times they are nonsense. God luck

Thanks for the advice - truly appreciate it! Regarding the condiment counter - I have moved next to the counter as per your suggestion - it does make sense. Regarding the bathrooms - will have to see when we work with architects to do actual design. Right now we are still trying to secure the space and negotiating with the landlord. Thanks!