Folger's Singles

theboogieman

Feb 23, 2004
Everett, WA
Visit site
these tea bag style coffees are actually pretty good. I have been drinking them alot, they are easy to make and you can carry them anywhere, they look just like a tea bag that has coffee instead.

Convenience you get in singles & pods. Yes.
Great coffee you do not get. Nope.

It is a question of priorities and trade offs.

Some good roasters will be coming on line with pod products soon. High quality coffee, individual wrapping.

Still no fresh ground espresso, but hey, you can't carry an espresso machine in your pocket and make it through Security.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
you can't carry an espresso machine in your pocket and make it through Security

Yeah but anywhere you go..there is a coffee shop...it might not be as good as what you are used to but it is better than stale coffee.

I've been in a lot of airports lately - is it just me or is Starbucks quality really slipping?

They have a master license with Host Marriott and even with the super-automatics, they just can't make a good espresso with the unskilled labor.

Starbucks Barista? That's like calling a french fry cook at McDonalds a sous chef. Bah-rista. Bah-ha-ha.

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
too comercial I guess. But Starbucks is good in marketing and promotion. But when the people get more information about a good cup of coffee..... they'll see the diference. :)

healthnuthere

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Single servings

The healthy coffee some of the members are talking about comes in a single serving packet as well. Try it-- It's way better than folgers tea bags- and it gives more energy and boosts the immune system. :)