For Sale- Brand New-Lavazza Expert Classy Pro Single Serve Espresso & Coffee Brewer

robertecorrado

Jan 26, 2021
Massapequa NY
Visit site
For Sale- Brand New-Lavazza Expert Classy Pro Single Serve Espresso & Coffee Brewer

Lavazza Expert Classy Pro Single Serve Espresso & Coffee Brewer Machine For Sale

I paid $1100.00 for this machine to use at my office and then Covid hit. We never used it and its to late to return it. i already have the same machine in my home, so i don't need two.
looking for any reasonable offers. I will also include free shipping. I did not buy the refrigerator for the milk. That was an option and not needed. So this is for the machine only.
See below info on this machine and the cost.
Hit me up if interested. Text me at 516-971-1100
thank you

Six Selections:
Espresso, Lungo, 8 oz. Coffee, Macchiato, Cappuccino and Latte

Component SKU: 18000248-B
Lavazza Expert Classy Pro Single Serve Espresso & Coffee Brewer Machine comes with a Fridge and Base. Perfect if you are looking for a machine that can brew espresso based beverages and 8oz coffee in under 1 minute. Its unique base also provides you with storage of capsules and any additional accessories while keeping your space organized and uncluttered.
The milk fridge is the ultimate convenience, contributing to a one stop solution keeping the milk cold and fresh as possible while frothing a macchiato, cappuccino or latte with a simple touch. Offering a variety of fresh milk based recipes and coffees has never been this easy.

With Lavazza Expert Classy Pro six Selections: Espresso, Lungo, 8 oz. Coffee, Macchiato, Cappuccino and Latte you will be able to enjoy authentic Italian Coffee.

Details

• Six Selections: Espresso, Lungo, 8 oz. Coffee, Macchiato, Cappuccino and Latte
  • Works with Lavazza Expert Capsules
  • Double Shot function
  • Capsules container: up to 15
  • Two adjustable heights to fit all cup sizes
  • Extra equipment needed: Fridge and Base
Technical Specification

• Power Supply: 110V
  • Standby ECO Mode
  • Water tank capacity: 64FL. OZ.
  • One touch Milk Frother
  • Machine dimensions(WxDxH): 7.9" x 16.8" x 13.8"
  • Weight: 14.3LB