FOR SALE: NEW Drive thru espresso stand

BlueKoi

Jun 21, 2018
Visit site
Is anyone in need of a beautifully remodeled Drive-thru espresso stand that is for sale? Please contact me for details if you are in the market for one. I am located in WA state and FREE delivery options are available to surrounding area.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello BlueKoi,

Please give us some more information. How much are you asking for your Drive-Thru espresso stand? Do you have any photos to share with us??

Please post a message here when it is sold.

Thanks,
Rose

BlueKoi

Jun 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello Rose,

Thanks for your inquiry! Our pricing options are:

• $55,000.00 – As-is with free delivery within 200 miles of Bellingham, WA
  • $60,000.00 – Set up to be mobile on a custom fit trailer with holding tanks
  • $70,000.00 – Addition of new equipment including commercial upright refrigerator/freezer, commercial under counter refrigerator and Synesso 2-group espresso machine
  • Countrywide shipping available at a reasonable cost (not considered oversize load)
  • Additional cabinets or shelving can be added at a reasonable cost.

I tried to upload images, but for some reason it's not working for me. I can email images directly to anyone who is interested. Please let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks, Alissa

EspressoStand1

Aug 4, 2018
Visit site
Hello Rose,

Thanks for your inquiry! Our pricing options are:

• $55,000.00 – As-is with free delivery within 200 miles of Bellingham, WA
  • $60,000.00 – Set up to be mobile on a custom fit trailer with holding tanks
  • $70,000.00 – Addition of new equipment including commercial upright refrigerator/freezer, commercial under counter refrigerator and Synesso 2-group espresso machine
  • Countrywide shipping available at a reasonable cost (not considered oversize load)
  • Additional cabinets or shelving can be added at a reasonable cost.

I tried to upload images, but for some reason it's not working for me. I can email images directly to anyone who is interested. Please let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks, Alissa
Came across this and was wondering if you are still building. Thank you