For Sale: Profitable Espresso Catering Business

Mar 31, 2011
Seattle, Wa
Visit site
Asking $25,000. Located in Seattle, Wa

Good morning!

What i'm offering: I have moved onto another venture involving coffee and it's time for someone to take over my pride and joy. I started a coffee catering company with another family member 3 years ago and have since watched it grow to support itself. This is a wonderful opportunity to own and operate your own business for very little time. The right person for this business would be a self starter, personable, and have a passion for making great coffee. Included in the sale of my business is barista training, and you will also receive all the information you need to get it running. Post sale will include contact names of all my previous events.

What it takes to run the business: You will need a truck with a V-6 to pull the trailer. This business pays a full time income for part time work.

What you get in the sale:

• 3 year established business with excellent clientele return. Gross sales have increased by 100% exponentially the past 3 years and i expect the same next year.
  • Health department permitting valid through April 2013. If you start a new business in the line of work, you'll have to pay over $1500 in permitting. I have already taken care of it.
  • Business license, commissary permit etc.
  • Established business website. Search engine optimization and placement takes a long time. We already rank very high.
  • 4 hours of Barista training. Latte art etc. Don't know how to make coffee? I'll teach you.
  • 4 hours book keeping training. Quickbooks invoicing etc.
  • Explanation of how to upkeep the espresso machines.
  • Established clientele. You get my contacts and event names.
  • Excellent reviews of my business
  • Health Department information. I'll teach you about them, what they want from a business and what you can easily do to run a healthy business.
  • 2009 Wells Cargo trailer. 6x10. In excellent shape. Ramp.
  • 2 single group espresso machines
  • 2 grinders
  • 1 10-gauge 100 foot extension cord. You can run a lot of power through this one.
  • Multiple other cords. 12 gauge etc.
  • Table
  • Espresso catering cart. Fits into any elevator. Has self contained fridge, water, plumbing, pump etc.
  • Extra pump.
  • Commercial drip coffee brewer.
  • 10 pump pot hot coffee holders
  • 5 gallon water cooler.
  • 65 cup cambro hot holder.
  • Large roll-able cambro cooler. Fits roughly 15 gallons of milk.
  • Syrups, chocholates, cups, lids etc. Whatever product i have on hand at the time goes with sale.
  • 5000 watt generator. Needs a tune up and new fuel line.
  • Garbage can.
  • Misc repair equipment.
  • Information on what you will need and what you can trim to make the business as profitable as it has been.

Why it's worth $25,000: I expect to do $35,000 this year. The business has excellent history. You can start making money on day one. I have already taken care of everything necessary for you. I charge as much as $220 per hour and businesses are happy to pay it for employee moral.

The typical drive through espresso stand has several distinct dis-advantages. Rent can be very high.....I hate paying it so i don't. I park the trailer. Location can suck and you can be in a dead zone but unable to move. This business you can pack up and move anytime. I literally pay $55.00 to have the business when I'm not doing events......that's for insurance.

What events can i do for income?: Sky is the limit. I concentrate on weddings and corporate events as they pay the best. There were hundreds of festivals in Washington State last year. I did 1.

Email me for my phone number. I don't want it on Craigslist. I can meet you at the trailer and talk until you have no concerns about running this business.

P1020276-1.JPG

Last edited: