For Sale YM 15 Kilo

NYJoe

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi all.... I have a Red, lightly used 2013 AMBEX YM-15 Coffee Roaster For Sale. We are looking for the best offer

It works great, we are only selling because we are upgrading, this is the second AMBEX we have owned.

This machine has an external chaff collector and data logger system (roaster dynamics).

Roasting and cooling air flow totally separated, continuously roasting and cooling coffee batch after batch.

Natural gas, but can be easily converted to LPG
120V
100,000 BTU BURNER

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello NJJoe,

Do you have any photos to share with us?

Where are you located, and how will you arrange for shipping?

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it and we can close this thread.

Thanks,
Rose

NYJoe

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 5693View attachment 5694View attachment 5696

Hey guys, thanks for the interest. Here are few pictures I took today. As you can see, the roaster is in excellent condition, well maintained.
On the question of price, we are flexible. You're 100% right that new 15Kilo Ambex runs about $17K if available (we actually paid a bit more).
There is flexibility on the price. I am looking for $13.5K. I am located in NYC. Freight would be handled by the buyer, but can certainly help coordinate - i can dig up the name of the company we used to ship to us.

If there is any interest feel free to reach out directly --

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6993-2.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_6995.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6992-2.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Countrycoop

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Is the roaster still available

Is the roaster still available? I seen a roaster same size from ny on eBay for sale. I tried to download the pictures you posted on here but they wouldn't download.