S shabib14 New member Joined Sep 30, 2019 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 19, 2020 #1 Hi everyone, I’m coffee exporters from Indonesia.I’m looking for wholesale on a fee or contract basis ( eg commission agent ) who can help us to sell our green coffee beans to worldwide market. Especially for Europe and US market. Thanks.
Hi everyone, I’m coffee exporters from Indonesia.I’m looking for wholesale on a fee or contract basis ( eg commission agent ) who can help us to sell our green coffee beans to worldwide market. Especially for Europe and US market. Thanks.
topher Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,990 Reaction score 81 Nov 19, 2020 #2 Welcome! What exactly are you trying to bring in to the states? You can email me at topherroaster@gmail.com
Welcome! What exactly are you trying to bring in to the states? You can email me at topherroaster@gmail.com
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon