Guatemala Huehuetenango - Candeleria

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I ordered some Guatemala Huehuetenango - Candeleria from Mike at encorecoffeeco.com last week and I must say this is some very smooth clean coffee just as he describes it. It smells just as good as it tastes while it's brewing.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
I ordered some Guatemala Huehuetenango - Candeleria from Mike at encorecoffeeco.com last week and I must say this is some very smooth clean coffee just as he describes it. It smells just as good as it tastes while it's brewing.

Glad you enjoyed it! It's been a great coffee for me... the Huehue's don't disappoint!

Mike

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed it! It's been a great coffee for me... the Huehue's don't disappoint!

Mike

The only thing that is disappointing is this is no longer listed on your site, please tell me you are going to have some more!

If not I will have to try the Symphony Blend since you posted it is mostly made up of beans from Guatemala.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
The only thing that is disappointing is this is no longer listed on your site, please tell me you are going to have some more!

If not I will have to try the Symphony Blend since you posted it is mostly made up of beans from Guatemala.

WELL... the last of the Candeleria went much faster than anticipated so I will have a new Guat soon. I need to find the time to add the new Guat to my website. If you want to order before Wed when I roast let me know and I can send you a manual eInvoice (just PM me)

Here is the description of the new Guat - it's AWESOME!

GUATEMALA LA PROVIDENCIA I ESTATE - BOURBON
San Pedro Necta, Huehuetenango, Guatemala

Varieties: Bourbon
Grade: Strictly hard bean (SHB+), 1750 m
Preparation: Fully washed and sun dried on patios. European prep
Certifications: None. Direct trade.
Cup Characteristics: Notes of dark chocolate, almond, and caramel

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
FYI... I updated the website tonight... if you like the Candeleria you will love this! It has very similar flavor profile as the Candelaria with a touch more complexity and better when cool.

Symphony will use the same coffee in the blend...

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I received the new Guatemala coffee from Musicphan Friday night so I've had a chance to have a few cups. All I can say is this is a really easy drinking cup with a great flavor and pleasant after taste. I had a chance yesterday to break out the Chemex and I think this coffee was made to be brewed this way. Although I have to admit my cup-one comes really close to the Chemex. As he mentioned as it starts to cool the flavor really starts coming out.