Have you tried this coffee?

ringocat22

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
There is a new company called Net Worth Coffee Brokers, created by Pam Mustaine. They have GREAT blends. The idea behind the brew is to be organic, fair trade, and to raise money for the Door of Faith Orphanage. There are blends from Dave Mustaine, Charlie Benante, Megan Hilty, and Bill Goldberg. Electra Mustaine has a couple of very yummy cocoas there as well.

I've been drinking Dave's Black Gold blend for several months, and it is the smoothest coffee I've ever tried. I just discovered this forum, and wanted to let everyone know about this great blend.

Michele
Martinsburg, WV

Momster

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm sounds interesting......I checked out their site, and I like the idea that they give to charity. I ordered a dark roast. If I like it I may even go for monthly delivery, you can never have too much coffee!!!

Actually I personally Love this coffee. I have been drinking their
Dark Roast, and Black Gold now for quite sometime. Their customer
service is top notch, and if you are part of the monthly crew, you never
have to wait for the great stuff :D

I know you three are just gonna love it! :D

jessiewolf

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
Networth Coffee Brokers' web site has been down for a few days. I'm wondering if anyone knows their status? I was hoping to place an order. Any help would be appreciated; thanks much!

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
ringocat22 said:
There are blends from Dave Mustaine, Charlie Benante, Megan Hilty, and Bill Goldberg. Electra Mustaine has a couple of very yummy cocoas there as well.

Who are these people and what exactly is their connection to the coffee business? Did they run a prior roastery and if so, which one? I'm not sure that marketing a product based on this premise will be particularly effective if no one recognizes them and their qualifications as coffee roasters.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
When I read the part of the message that said:
"There is a new company called Net Worth Coffee Brokers, created by Pam Mustaine. They have GREAT blends. The idea behind the brew is to be organic, fair trade, and to raise money for the Door of Faith Orphanage. There are blends from Dave Mustaine, Charlie Benante, Megan Hilty, and Bill Goldberg. Electra Mustaine has a couple of very yummy cocoas there as well,....... I get the feeling that this is a small-family owned roasting business. They seem to have some "good friends" who are trying to help the cause.

Perhaps they're going about it in the wrong way on this forum.

(I also wonder where the Door of Faith Orphanage is???)

Rose