Hello from Seattle

alsterling

Aug 11, 2006
Dana Point, CA
Visit site
Welcome... Interesting to see a business that caters coffee, and related bakery items, in the epicenter of coffee. I've found that many of my retailer friends also cater, but outside of my contacts that do mobile coffee vans and carts, I have few contacts that only cater, and with coffee/tea only. I can see aligning with catering companies, allowing them to expand their event offering without having to invest in more gear and employees. I hope you're doing well. I'm in the Greater Seattle area often, as we have family in Ballard, Redmond, Bothell and Carnation. I don't remember visiting Lighthouse Roasters, but without looking at the map, am guessing that they're just above the Ballard marina? Best, Al

hollywood

Mar 24, 2011
Boise, ID
Visit site
I know you guys! I've seen you around Seattle before, and have gone to an event that you had catered. It was quite a while ago, so I don't remember what it was. Lol. But it's good seeing you here! Welcome to the forum! :)

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Welcome aboard. Always good to see someone from my neck of the woods! Although I have been absent for a few years, I'm making a come back to the forums. Feel free to contact me here or via our local phone anytime you wish to talk or come by for a visit.:coffee:

Latest posts