Hello from the mountains of CO!

Bivy

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello, Coffee forum members!
My name is Kyle, I am a professional Mountain Rescue Paramedic and coffee geek based in CO. My wife and I are jumping feet first into small scale commercial coffee after being specialty coffee fans and pan roasters for 10+years. After leaving our previous business venture we have decided to focus on our other passion, coffee! We are applying the business ethics of our favorite socially / environmentally responsible companies to our start up, and hope to slowly grow into a full B-corp certified roast to cup and wholesale operation. We are currently shopping for a roaster, so If you have one for sale in the rocky mountain region give us a shout out!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello, Coffee forum members!
My name is Kyle, I am a professional Mountain Rescue Paramedic and coffee geek based in CO. My wife and I are jumping feet first into small scale commercial coffee after being specialty coffee fans and pan roasters for 10+years. After leaving our previous business venture we have decided to focus on our other passion, coffee! We are applying the business ethics of our favorite socially / environmentally responsible companies to our start up, and hope to slowly grow into a full B-corp certified roast to cup and wholesale operation. We are currently shopping for a roaster, so If you have one for sale in the rocky mountain region give us a shout out!
welcome, Bivy. please let us know what types or specification of a roaster you are shopping for? Also, my best of wishes to your new and awesome adventure.

Bivy

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello, Ensoluna!
We are looking for a 1-3kg lpg roaster, preferably a north. We are open to other drum roasters of a similar size, but are limited by the need to run on 120v with a total electrical draw of less than 300wH during continuous production roasting. Our entire operation from roast to cup is designed to be run by off-grid solar, wind and human power, thus the need for a small draw roaster. We are currently dedicated to using LPG as it is has a low carbon footprint, clean burning, non- toxic and not considered a green-house gas. We will also be using cropster, so USB compatibility is a must.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello, Ensoluna!
We are looking for a 1-3kg lpg roaster, preferably a north. We are open to other drum roasters of a similar size, but are limited by the need to run on 120v with a total electrical draw of less than 300wH during continuous production roasting. Our entire operation from roast to cup is designed to be run by off-grid solar, wind and human power, thus the need for a small draw roaster. We are currently dedicated to using LPG as it is has a low carbon footprint, clean burning, non- toxic and not considered a green-house gas. We will also be using cropster, so USB compatibility is a must.
Hi Bivy, apparently you have not looked at my "profile" section in the forum. Ha Ha Ha.

I am in Green coffee sales business IN GUATEMALA!!!!

Love to help you out, but it is not my industry. Perhaps you can contact MILL CITY ROASTERS????? they are pretty darn good and they might have something that you are looking for.

Good luck to you, Bivy.