Hello from wild Florida pace Florida.have some Gevalia and still watching my uncommon to rare porch plant collection thrive.

JordanS6

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
I do need some help with IDing and and some these rare to uncommon I have TI flower and is quite large but the leaves are becoming fragile and it’s trying to bloom go crazy slightly watered all of them…and I have something rarer and not sure on the id both of common purslane and if this the better picture is ghost pipe/ghost plant or not and the smokable rarer version..some sort of pretty smokeabke ghost plant all seem to be thriving well and will continue my horticulture biology collection and maybe some more tropical species. This to me does look like aforementioned smoke able ghost plant/ghost pipe not sure…well I’ll say hello agian and thank you for your time.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1430.webp
    IMG_1430.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1253.webp
    IMG_1253.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1255.webp
    IMG_1255.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Hello again! It sounds like you have quite an interesting collection going. I’d definitely be interested in seeing clearer photos of the plants, especially the one you’re unsure about. Plant identification can be tricky from a description alone, particularly with unusual or uncommon species.
For the Ti plant, fragile leaves and flowering could be related to its growing conditions, so keeping an eye on watering, light, and overall plant stress would be a good idea. As for the suspected ghost pipe/ghost plant, I wouldn’t want to confirm an ID or whether it’s “smokable” without seeing the plant clearly. Some species can look remarkably similar while being completely different plants.
A few well-lit photos showing the whole plant, leaves, stem, and any flowers would make identification much easier. Best of luck with the collection and your horticulture project!
 
Hello again! It sounds like you have quite an interesting collection going. I’d definitely be interested in seeing clearer photos of the plants, especially the one you’re unsure about. Plant identification can be tricky from a description alone, particularly with unusual or uncommon species.
For the Ti plant, fragile leaves and flowering could be related to its growing conditions, so keeping an eye on watering, light, and overall plant stress would be a good idea. As for the suspected ghost pipe/ghost plant, I wouldn’t want to confirm an ID or whether it’s “smokable” without seeing the plant clearly. Some species can look remarkably similar while being completely different plants.
A few well-lit photos showing the whole plant, leaves, stem, and any flowers would make identification much easier. Best of luck with the collection and your horticulture project!
Yeah it is ghost plant and really probaly nothing I’d want to try. Got me some a can of kayak this week and thinking about going through my quit smoking cessation and the popcorn lung it gives me…this week I did get some really good organic like whole bean the dust from this one too this Black Rifle is some dried cakey goodness in the coffee grinder I’d say a pretty strong light-medium flavor but my pallet may be off for a few days….addicted cigarettes and smokes is where you gotta take a break I end up wanting to smoke 24/7 with the coffee so that’s a big hell no, get me some dipp…tomorrow will be pretty bad with like the side effects of quitting…but usually bounce back pretty quick every time…I’ll let yall know how it goes and doing..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1434.webp
    IMG_1434.webp
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1433.webp
    IMG_1433.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom