Help and Information Please: Konfigtool WMF software

mrdaniel123

Oct 31, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for the links. The software works perfectly with a Presto with a USB cable after the driver has been installed. However, I need the config files or the program for a Prestolino!.
The program is identical but the display is no longer inverted when using the Presto firmware. Can someone help me ? Thank you

Daniel

topcoffee

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
hi. has anybody konfigtool for wmf 800 and Schaerer Vito? tnx
if You need, i have for wmf1000, wmf1200s, wmf 1400, wmf 1600

all the best

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
It's hard to understand why people continue to buy WMF machines, when they only end up scrambling around trying to find the WMF Konfigtool software to maintain their machines.

I'm guessing that most people didn't realize how difficult it would be to find the software when they bought the machine, and it was it a huge surprise to discover how hard it is to find.

So, knowing that, would you still recommend a WMF machine to a person who is thinking about buying one????

~ Rose

topcoffee

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to understand why people continue to buy WMF machines, when they only end up scrambling around trying to find the WMF Konfigtool software to maintain their machines.

I'm guessing that most people didn't realize how difficult it would be to find the software when they bought the machine, and it was it a huge surprise to discover how hard it is to find.

So, knowing that, would you still recommend a WMF machine to a person who is thinking about buying one????

~ Rose

is't exactly problem like We have with the cars. for every error, we need to go to service or representation. f--k