Help Please: How can I post a photo??

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
So, I've wandered the website and did some searches in the FAQ section but I haven't found anything that explains how I go about posting a photo to a given thread.

Thanks for for your help.... :)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
There is an icon above when you post...if you hover over it says insert image.trier smoke.jpg you can either select a file or use one from the web. What issues are you having?

OP
Bacchus

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
There is an icon above when you post...if you hover over it says insert image.View attachment 2679 you can either select a file or use one from the web. What issues are you having?

thanks for responding, Topher, I was just trying to find out if the URL for a photo had to be posted using HTML or just the direct URL from, say, photobucket. I'll explore your suggested icon thingy....

FaithKelly

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to post photos from the phone? I was advised to change the format and size of the photo to do this, but if I change the size of the photo, I lose the quality of the photo... Yesterday I found the website imglarger.com where I can change the format and size of the photo without losing quality. I will try to use this service today and tell you later whether it worked for me or not. Everything is written in detail on the site so I think I will succeed.

Last edited: