Help Please: Many people looking for the WMF Konfig Tool for Various WMF Machines

A friend of mine owns a WMF 1500S, does anyone know if and when they changed software. Is it same setup, usb, konfigtool etc?
I understad that older wmf machines is discontinued, but WMF presto, 1200, 1400, 1500, CombiNation etc. Are they discontinued?
How do i update a new wmf machine?

We need all the software programs!


https://filebin.net/z6gft9a662mhnhgh

try this fiend
 
@topcoffee: Do you also have the version for the WMF 800/900/1000?
 
Last edited:
Hello,
im need the wmf 1200s servicetool or konfigtool to-my new coffeemachine needs service2 and must reset the info 🤪. can anyone help me please 🥺? thx
 
Hello Top Coffee and others
Can somebody share once again link for konfigtool 1200s.
Still looking for it and my wmf 1200s is useless because can not reset service 1 and service 2
☹
 
I need the konfig Tool for Presto (1400er). Can anybody give me a download link.

Thanks
 
Hey guys!

Can someone help me getting the KonfigTool for Schaerer Vito?

Thx in advance!
 
Thank You Affogato. One question. Are you sure that I can use this soft for reset in 1200S?. There is an information that no connection with machine.
So how to do it ?
Hy sorry for late
but i was trying every thing till i broke it completely .
Now had to work on 1500 s
I Don’t know way they had to mack for every model a deferent. Config tool
 
Back
Top Bottom