How do you guys drive traffic to your coffee sites?

PCeh

Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
There are some free online trackers that help track the number of visitors. For a more detailed analysis, I believe there are paid tools, or Google small business offers similar service at a price.

LucasG

Mar 11, 2019
Visit site
A good way to promote your site is to create original content which people will want to share. Allowing to organically increase visits thanks to free advertising from users. Other ways are keeping active your social media sites with good content as well as paid ads. This applies to Facebook, Google as well as others.

RubyChase

Mar 15, 2019
Visit site
Well, creating original shareable content requires time and money. What always works well - competitors research. You can use a tool like Semrush, find your competitors and check how they succeeded. By the way, does anyone drives traffic from Instagram?

coffeeandknives

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Well, creating original shareable content requires time and money. What always works well - competitors research. You can use a tool like Semrush, find your competitors and check how they succeeded. By the way, does anyone drives traffic from Instagram?
I primarily use Instagram

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jaman4mbd

Aug 20, 2019
Visit site
As per my practice i always try to

1.Find low competitor keywords and post enough post based on the keywords.
2.Find informative keywords that has also low competitor and write more about the topics regularly basis.

artiesx

Mar 21, 2019
Visit site
I think almost everyone will agree with me on that Instagram account is a must for coffee shop owners. But if you want to go deeper and get the attention of wider audience, there are different tools that will help you with promotion and are able to do many things automatically. That's a good way to spread information about your business and make potential clients interested. I won't specify everything here, but you can just check their proposal by the link.

grynds

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
As per my practice i always try to

1.Find low competitor keywords and post enough post based on the keywords.
2.Find informative keywords that has also low competitor and write more about the topics regularly basis.

This is good advice. For suggestion one, can you be more specific on how to find low competitor keywords?

BlackInkCoffee

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
At Black Ink Coffee Company, we utilize ahrefs (google search) and try to write content that'll bring in viewers based on keyword difficulty. This is quite expensive for a monthly subscription, and time consuming, but it's gotten us better results than ads. You can start a free trial though and look use it to get the info you need before cancelling. Paid ads hasn't gotten us anywhere since our budget is small. Social media can be good for branding and engagement but it takes a lot of work/time as well.

Mastergoden

Oct 26, 2020
Visit site
I do content marketing for a living, but I usually suggest coffee shops and roasters focus heavily on social media first. Lot lower barrier to entry, easier to delegate to employees, and it's the best way to build a community around your brand. Getting into seo content, like BlackInkCoffee said, can be very time-consuming and expensive.