How to develop taste for Black Coffee?

AliciaMarie

Dec 7, 2021
Pakistan
Visit site
I used to have milky creamy coffee (Latte, espresso) but now I want to tilt towards black coffee.
have you ever faced such a situation?
I just want to change my taste and try something new.

Kudzu

Dec 5, 2014
Pawleys Island, SC
Visit site
My wife and I had an experience years ago exactly on point. We participated in a weight management program at a medical university. One of the requirements was no dairy for the first month. We thought being deprived of milk in our coffee was the very worst of the conditions. Finally, when the first month was up, and we could put milk in our morning coffee again, we found it horrible. We couldn’t believe we had been ruining good coffee for years. Neither of us have adulterated a cup of coffee in many years, now.

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
I understand your exploring new tastes. Try everything. Stick with what you like. Stick with what you like, but keep occasionally trying other things.

I love half and half in my coffee. I try other things to see what I may have missed, but I have not as yet found anything I like better.

I have no desire to change my tastes in coffee, just to occasionally see what is new and what I may have missed,