I made a Coffee Journal App ❤️ ...and people love it!

iBrewCoffee

Apr 8, 2021
Visit site
Hello fellow coffee lovers 😊

For the last 13 months of Covid, I’ve been developing a personal coffee journal for coffee recipes. It started out as a personal project, but I’ve released it to the stores so that anyone can keep track of their favorite coffee and brews.

I know this is a kind of self-promotion and I apologize in advance if I chose a wrong thread for this, but I'd really like to tell you a little about the app and how you can use it to perfect or track the taste of your brews.

iBrewCoffee
is a coffee journal for specialty coffee and coffee recipes (brews) and is intended for all coffee enthusiasts who want to have all of their coffee saved in one place and improve their brews. And also, for those who would like to clean their cabinets full of dozens of coffee containers. 😅

In the app, you save specialty coffee and brews you make from that coffee. You can then export brews to PDF to print a coffee journal with all the details about your coffees and recipes. You can also share recipes on social networks and with friends.

You can add or choose from over 1,600 roasteries, 400 coffee regions, 250 coffee varietals, 300 flavor profiles, 20 processings, and 27 brewing methods - from Aeropress to Woodneck.

The application's primary purpose is to have all coffees (+ photos) and brews in one place and to be able to search through everything effortlessly. You can search for a coffee or a brew according to the information you have saved, such as roastery, flavor profile, processing, coffee country or region, varietals, brewing method, etc.

If you try the app, I will be grateful for any feedback (negative and positive) through the app, via e-mail, or on Instagram @ibrew.coffee

I am not able to post links or images, since I'm new here, but the website is ibrew.coffee where you can find links for the app and also screenshots and everything.

Thank you so much for reading and your time.

I hope you’ll enjoy the app ❤️

And these are some screenshots of the app and the exported PDF journal:

Attachments

• 1_products.png
    1_products.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 2_brews.png
    2_brews.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 3_brew_detail.png
    3_brew_detail.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 4_methods.png
    4_methods.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 41
  • iBrewCoffee_journal_pdf_product.jpg
    iBrewCoffee_journal_pdf_product.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 39

iBrewCoffee

Apr 8, 2021
Visit site
Hi,
The app has a free limit of 15 Products (coffee package) and unlimited Brews. With a package of coffee a week that's about 4 months you can you the app for free. On Monday, there will be a new update with updated Premium prices with $4.99 one-time purchase for unlimited products. The app has no Ads. So basically $4.99 for unlimited offline (no backups) usage.
I you give the app a chance a find out that you're missing something, please let me know and I will try to implement it!
Cheers!

Terry777

Jul 6, 2023
Germany
Visit site
Hello fellow coffee lovers 😊

For the last 13 months of Covid, I’ve been developing a personal coffee journal for coffee recipes. It started out as a personal project, but I’ve released it to the stores so that anyone can keep track of their favorite coffee and brews.

I know this is a kind of self-promotion and I apologize in advance if I chose a wrong thread for this, but I'd really like to tell you a little about the app and how you can use it to perfect or track the taste of your brews.

iBrewCoffee is a coffee journal for specialty coffee and coffee recipes (brews) and is intended for all coffee enthusiasts who want to have all of their coffee saved in one place and improve their brews. And also, for those who would like to clean their cabinets full of dozens of coffee containers. 😅

In the app, you save specialty coffee and brews you make from that coffee. You can then export brews to PDF to print a coffee journal with all the details about your coffees and recipes. You can also share recipes on social networks and with friends.

You can add or choose from over 1,600 roasteries, 400 coffee regions, 250 coffee varietals, 300 flavor profiles, 20 processings, and 27 brewing methods - from Aeropress to Woodneck.

The application's primary purpose is to have all coffees (+ photos) and brews in one place and to be able to search through everything effortlessly. You can search for a coffee or a brew according to the information you have saved, such as roastery, flavor profile, processing, coffee country or region, varietals, brewing method, etc.

If you try the app, I will be grateful for any feedback (negative and positive) through the app, via e-mail, or on Instagram @ibrew.coffee

I am not able to post links or images, since I'm new here, but the website is ibrew.coffee where you can find links for the app and also screenshots and everything.

Thank you so much for reading and your time.

I hope you’ll enjoy the app ❤️

And these are some screenshots of the app and the exported PDF journal:
Yes, I also think it's a great idea. However, in the process of creating such applications, certain difficulties may arise. I suggest visiting some professional online service and getting a coding assignment help to sort out the situation. Typically, such online programming services usually have a large pool of experts with different skill sets. Whether users need help with web development, mobile app programming, data analysis, or any other area of programming, they can find dedicated support tailored to their specific needs.

Last edited: