ILLY VS JEREMIAH'S PICK

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
hey jonakedthan what does "here in mississippi, we are closer to the coffee and that's how it is" mean?

OP
J

jonakedthan

Jan 22, 2007
Missippi
topher said:
hey jonakedthan what does "here in mississippi, we are closer to the coffee and that's how it is" mean?
its a poor expression of coffeecentric poetry; i just meant that i cherish coffee

Fresh Roaster

Jun 30, 2006
Both stale and outrageously priced for no specific reason other than hype. I notice Pick has even gone to the deceptive 10 oz. bags with a use by date of 6 months down the road. Gimme' a break. :roll: Illy has a pretty can. Keep the can throw out the coffee. :D

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
jonakedthan said:
illy vs jeremiah's pick
Yes, i said it. What do you think?

I believe that Jeremiah could kick Dr. Illy's ass in a fight... after all, the guy's like 80 years old!

Hope that was the answer you were looking for! :)

Sounds like something from Psalms, or another book in the Old Testament! David & Goliath, Daniel in the Lions Den...Jeremiah& Dr Illy!! Actually would not bet on Ernesto losing the punch up, he's a pretty fit 80 year old. Proof that espresso (and a succesful business) keep you young at heart, if not in body.

OP
J

jonakedthan

Jan 22, 2007
Missippi
cafemakers said:
jonakedthan said:
illy vs jeremiah's pick
Yes, i said it. What do you think?

I believe that Jeremiah could kick Dr. Illy's ass in a fight... after all, the guy's like 80 years old!

Hope that was the answer you were looking for! :)
conflatulations! some have a sense of humor