Look at this “Black Rifle” grinding up nicely.

JordanS8

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Now third party coffees isn’t for everyone but I’d make ya this great Black Rifle bag and the non filter basket it’s the mueller basket in the shop pot..but yeah some great looking fresh medium strength and very dried organic this one.. probaly just as good quality of Starbucks but it’s very light and almost woody floral. Very good with the metal cup and has a great color to it I’ve rated this one high and a better deal than getting them big 20 dollar bags of eight o clock. But yeah little different to brew the water is pretty heavy when it hits the basket…so lighter drinkers still beware still making something stronger..but no I haven’t reviewed it badly just something different. Quite expensive bag though but I just prefer the better fresh grounded taste and much better than bought grounds.. check it out neat good lord some good cigarette coffee.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1439.webp
    IMG_1439.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1438.webp
    IMG_1438.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1437.webp
    IMG_1437.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1436.webp
    IMG_1436.webp
    461.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1431.webp
    IMG_1431.webp
    442.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1435.webp
    IMG_1435.webp
    952.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom