Looking for a coffee called "Sun Blend"

G

My husband tried a coffee recently that he fell in love with. The problem is that he doesn't know what kind of coffee it was. All he knows is that the label said "Sun Blend". Do any of you experts know what that might be?

Thanks in advance for your help.

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Welcome suse

Welcome to Coffee Forums suse! I will take a look into this and give you a few possibles that I can find. Any more information on the coffee, if it was beans or ground coffee, and where you're from (country-wise).

Also take a few moments to register a account here, when we find out information we will private message you also so you will be notified via e-mail of any findings. We're glad your here, welcome to Coffee Forums :)

G

more info

Thanks! We live in the Midwestern region of the USA. The coffee was ground. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 14
  • ym2.jpg
    ym2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Sumatran Sun Blend

Sumatran Sun Blend Coffee is the only one I've found using the word Sun Blend. The description on the site was as follows:

Light body and high toned acidity are the dominant characteristics of this blend- Perfect for iced coffee!

Do you know the brand, or if Sun Blend was the brand. The name itself would ideally be the make from a brand. And I personally have yet to see this one in the supermarkets out this way in California. Speciallty shop, or Coffee Shop, where was it origionally found?

suse

Mar 26, 2003
Midwest/USA
Visit site
Of all places, it was at an upscale office and he really doesn't know if Sun Blend was the brand or not but we are thinking it was the blend.

I am going to check out the coffee you found. That may be it. At least the description fits.

Thanks--

Suse

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Sun Blend Coffee

Did you have any luck locating your Sun Blend Coffee, was the one pointed out it or is it something different?

Best of luck to you in your search for Sun Blend Coffee, if anyone knows exactly what it is let suse know :)

suse

Mar 26, 2003
Midwest/USA
Visit site
Thanks for your follow up. No the Sumatran was not the same blend, but it was a great coffee so we are glad to have found it all the same!!

We are still hoping to find Sun Blend one of these days but in the man time we did find a new great coffee thanks to this forum!

JessicaMaryBeans

Nov 28, 2012
Nashville, TN
Visit site
Sun Blend

We(High Point Coffee) have a blend called "first light" and they toyed with calling it a sun blend. Try a coffee made for the morning, maybe a breakfast blend right up your husbands alley. :coffee-bean: