Looking for a coffee machine for a small business

aaron_kaffa.hk

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Venky G said:
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me find a good coffee vending machine for a small office in India. Any suggestions? Please share your experiences...

Regards,
May I know how many people in your office?
Maybe let me know how much coffee can correct to your opinion one day to .

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
18 month shelf life due to fancy packaging? NO way possible if you ask me. You haven't faced a problem with staleness yet? How can you say for sure? Maybe you've never used beans that were roasted days before use instead of months. Just not buying it at all. Later!

Vishal Gupta

May 22, 2010
Visit site
shadow745 said:
18 month shelf life due to fancy packaging? NO way possible if you ask me. You haven't faced a problem with staleness yet? How can you say for sure? Maybe you've never used beans that were roasted days before use instead of months. Just not buying it at all. Later!

Hey, well, I'm no expert but i have used this before and so far i haven't faced any issues either... The packaging used is nitrogen vacuum packaging. You may want to look it up, if it helps you base your decisions.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
No need to look anything up as I buy FRESH coffee (hours out from roasting), store properly and use within 2-3 weeks. Nothing else will do for me. Simply don't have faith in nitrogen flushing, freezing, etc. Later!