Looking for a Used Coffee Roaster (2-6 kg) in the Netherlands - EU-wide Search

bolkvadze.13

Sep 6, 2023
Georgia
Visit site
Hello Coffee Enthusiasts!

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm on the hunt for a used coffee roaster in the Netherlands, and I thought this forum would be a great place to start my search.

Specifications:

I'm specifically interested in a coffee roaster with a capacity of 2-6 kilograms. It should be in good working condition and well-maintained. If it comes with any additional equipment or accessories, that would be a plus.

Preferences:

• Electric or gas-powered roaster
  • Preferably a roaster with a profile system for better control
  • Roaster's age and brand are not the primary concern; functionality and condition matter most
I am currently located in Netherlands. While I prefer something local to avoid hefty shipping costs, I am open to traveling a reasonable distance within the Netherlands for the right machine. Additionally, I'm considering buying in other European countries as well, so if you have any leads from neighboring countries, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I'm really excited to embark on this journey of home roasting, and I believe that finding the right roaster will be a significant step forward. Your assistance in this endeavor means a lot to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to hearing from you!