B brooksbb New member Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Sep 8, 2008 #16 IR-12 for sale I have an IR-12 available. It''s in Memphis, TN. I''ve had it a while but it has mostly served as a back up. We have two of them and this one was only used for the lighter roasts so it''s in good shape.
IR-12 for sale I have an IR-12 available. It''s in Memphis, TN. I''ve had it a while but it has mostly served as a back up. We have two of them and this one was only used for the lighter roasts so it''s in good shape.
A albert shinn New member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 7, 2008 #17 lookinmt said: Looking for a used roaster around 10-30lb. Click to expand... gfrhgfh
L lance25 New member Joined Nov 24, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 24, 2008 #18 Re:I have an IR-12 available. Is this roaster still available? What is the asking price?
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon