Looking for Seattle Roaster

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Wow! Can't say that I can add much more to those points except to say, each person that I encounter who wishes to get into this business, does not lack the spirit, just the proper assistance. It's true we do have a lot of roasters in the state of Washington, and most are very good. What it really boils down to is, which one can provide you with most if not all of your needs. Most roasters that I personally know only roast for every market and don't work with you on developing your plans, operations, private labeling, and the like. Whereas since this industry is always evolving, I feel that some roasters (maybe not all) may want to change with the industry. We found this to be true a number of years ago, that is why we concentrated on this sector of the market. That's why I really enjoy this forum because it helps to stay in touch with this ever changing face of coffee. Rather it be creating new blends, or new ideas. But whatever the reason, keep it coming :wink:

Sabranie

Jan 5, 2006
Seattle, WA
Visit site
Where in L.A. are you planning to open your drive thrus? My brother is located just north of L.A. and is also just in the planning stages, although he will be starting with just one location.

My roasting company, The Bean Collection is one of Seattle's finest. I would love to meet with you to discuss your options. We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the area as well as private labeling and business consulting. The Bean Collection ships within 2 business days to assure optimal freshness. Our coffee is amazing! Please call me at 206-618-1280 or send me a quick email when you're here and we'll chat.

Looking forward to meeting with you!

barefoot

Sep 21, 2004
Santa Clara, CA
Visit site
if you want the best tasting coffee and from seattle call Victrola coffee. Chris and Jen are super coffee geniuses. Hands down some of the best coffee in the nation. www.victrolacoffee.com

and cafemakers rock! on the consulting end if you plan on making a bunch of money work with them.

and in your home town you have the amazing Coffee Klatch roasters in san dimas.

BobbyE

Apr 2, 2006
Visit site
Coffee Guy is right about the long-term effect of marketing on a public misperception, but for a smaller company it's ok to attach to a stereotype or even another, larger, brand. Pepsi is smaller than coke and that is why we see pepsi advertise with coke in their commercials, but you never see coke put pepsi in theirs.